2. 11 pounds - I figured I would make it thematic, I do that
3. Learn how to use the sewing machine and make something worth wearing for something. I figure I have until October, as Natalie has requested to be a rainbow for Halloween.
4. Stay ahead of the laundry - may this be the only resolution I break
5. Beat my first 5K time, which ultimately means I must run another 5K
6. Run a 10K
7. Work on the Bro's scrapbook - seriously, I posted about this a year ago. He's two; it has one page completed. Natalie's has four years....ooops
8. Stop feeling guilty about taking time out for just me
9. Go on a date with my husband at least once a month
10. Find a way to get Natalie to eat vegetables
11. Follow Through!
Happy New Year!!!