Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Obsessions

These are my current summer obsessions:

1. Heroes - I don't know how Dan and I never watched this show when it was on. Genius. I think Tim Kring and JJ Abrams should get together and make a series.

2. Veronica Mars - I am not sure how I didn't watch this either. I think Kristen Bell might be the coolest girl ever. Somehow she can be gorgeous and play angst-ridden teen. Claire Danes and My So Called Life? I was loving it until Netflix inexplicably made it unavailable on my instant queue (pronounced qwayway in our house in honor of my lovable but moronic bother - yes, bother)

3. Evening out my tan lines. My workout is taking a hit as I sit in my front yard in a "tube top" not mid-drift baring trying to even out my tank top tan lines so that I can wear a strapless dress to my dear Steven's wedding next week. I am too old to be sporting white tan lines. Alright, I was never that girl. All class, all the way. But seriously, I have been out there, with my book while the bro naps trying to even it all out. I am BROWN.

4. Adele. I don't really think I need to say anymore, but between the lines "Sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead" and "Regrets and mistakes, they're memories made" simultaneously makes me feel like a broken hearted teen, thankful that I am not that teen anymore, and smile, bittersweetly, at the thought of that broken hearted teen.

5. And as of today, my "wick away" running gear. I am sure that this will totally make running in 90 degree weather so much more bearable ;). But I am excited and can't wait to sport it nonetheless.

Hope you find your happy this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment