Monday, May 25, 2009

The Cult

As I have mentioned in earlier posts, I like to take up hobbies. 

Years ago, I decided that I would try to form my own cult.  Why not?  How terrible could it be to have people worship me and follow my every command?  You might not believe this, but it did not take off as I had expected.   I was living in a house of highly opinionated boys, who didn't really take me all that seriously.   I did manage to brainwash a man and a half (Dan wasn't willing to fully commit).  His friend, Jay, signed up and stayed right on board.  In fact, just yesterday he reminded me of my cult, which I had forgotten about in order take part in proper hobbies and children, life, whatnot...

But as I signed on today, to create a new post and I saw my little army of followers with pictures and profiles.  I thought to myself, Not bad, Kristen.  I have my cult afterall.  World domination to follow.

;)

1 comment:

  1. Why do I have a sudden urge to go purchase some Nikes?

    ReplyDelete