Saturday, April 17, 2010

Belated


Ah, the birthday has come and gone. As I did last year, I thought long and hard how to make an interesting post out of 32. I thought about how much better 32 is than 31 because at least if I reverse 32 it becomes 23, and that was a pretty good year. 31 becomes 13 and I don't know anyone who wants to go back to that, except for maybe my husband.

But here I am, 32. I'm not going to lie, it makes me feel old. Like, literally, I feeeeeeeel old. I have gray hair, my body is sore, I have to be careful of everything I eat, because apparently the fact that I exercise just isn't enough anymore. But, I also feel quite blessed because at 32 I am very happily married and have two beautiful and healthy children, and they love me so very much, that they bought me a Snuggie.


Life is good and 32 is feeling warm and cozy and, in case you haven't read, I can wear it anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment