Thursday, April 30, 2009

10 Things

Before my daughter was born and we were trying to pick out a name, my husband's cousin told me to stand at the kitchen sink and yell both the first name and middle name to get in here right now.  I did this and it is incredibly effective.  It is amazing  how there are some things that are just innately "mommy".


Ten things I never thought I'd say

  1. Because I said so
  2. Because I'm the mommy that's why
  3. Period.  End of discussion
  4. Because I asked you to
  5. Don't make me come down there
  6. We can do this the easy way or the hard way, which do you want?
  7. Do me a favor and just try to go potty...
  8. Well, this what we are having for dinner.
  9. You asked for it, you are going to eat it.
  10. NATALIE GABRIELLE, get your little tushie  in here RIGHT NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment