Before my daughter was born and we were trying to pick out a name, my husband's cousin told me to stand at the kitchen sink and yell both the first name and middle name to get in here right now. I did this and it is incredibly effective. It is amazing how there are some things that are just innately "mommy".
Ten things I never thought I'd say
- Because I said so
- Because I'm the mommy that's why
- Period. End of discussion
- Because I asked you to
- Don't make me come down there
- We can do this the easy way or the hard way, which do you want?
- Do me a favor and just try to go potty...
- Well, this what we are having for dinner.
- You asked for it, you are going to eat it.
- NATALIE GABRIELLE, get your little tushie in here RIGHT NOW!