Monday, June 22, 2009

Shout Out

I have to say, that having a blog about my day-to-day and random thoughts is really rather indulgent. Some of you may find this hard to believe, but I am actually totally out of my comfort zone and feel very vulnerable and exposed. Yet, I KEEP posting.

In my first post, I mentioned that it was with encouragement from my dear friend, Steve that I was actually able to get over that first hump and just start, but since then there have been people who read this regularly, enjoy it, and comment on it. And, as I mentioned to someone just today, it isn't just my inner circle of friends who are reading, in fact, I think that it is the outer circle who read it with more regularity.

So, I feel that I have to give a shout out to people who read this, Ravi, Anne, Jen R., Carolyn, Kate, Deb - all of whom have gone out of their way to let me know they enjoy this self-indulgence.

Lastly, I have to give a big shout out to my good friend, Alissa, mother of my son's best friend. A long time ago, her husband, Eric, told me and the girls, that we would never want to be another girl trying to work her way into this small group of friends. She is truly a pioneer!

So thank you all for reading and letting me know about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment