Monday, September 28, 2009

Previews

I feel like I have so much to blog about that I don't know where to start, so I have just shut down. But I want to post something so that the eight of you who actually read my blog, and the two of you who actually comment, (thanks Karyn and Alissa), will continue to come back and read my blog. So with that in mind here is a preview of blog topics to come:

1. Paper cranes that are being dutifully folded for a bridal shower for which I am in charge. Bleh. I am SURE there will be more to talk about than just the cranes, but that will be the start.

2. Natalie's desire to decorate the house Clark Griswald style for Halloween. I nipped that one in the bud as I am really a less is more kind of gal. But she is persistent and I am thinking we may be crafting some of them ourselves (always interesting), so Halloween/Fall decoration blog to come.

3. I owe my good friend, Alissa her own blog entry, which I actually have like three drafts of. And then she was here on Friday with the bro's BFF and I was reminded yet again why it is that I want to blog about her.

4. I have a new baby cousin, Brett who needs to be introduced via blog because there is a super cute photo of Natalie holding her little cousin.

Stay tuned...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment